On Thursday 9th July the Totnes Neighbourhood Plan Working Group will meet virtually to discuss the comments received during the consultation process and how the draft Neighbourhood Plan needs to be revised. The meeting will be held via Zoom and live streamed on the Totnes Town Council Facebook page.
The agenda is as follows:
- Any matters arising from the last meeting (see below).
- Chair to update on where we are following Reg 14 stage and outline of what is possible in terms of any revisions / additions as we go to the next stage of Reg 15.
- To work through the Reg 15 draft Neighbourhood Plan page by page.
Note: this version (see below) notes in RED the various changes that have been made as a result of the South Hams District Council review, Consultants advice and matters raised at the public consultation. Please see the various documents attached which are the basis of the revisions [the response report, revised policies, and revised order of the policies and plan].
- To identify any outstanding tasks:
- Maps – situation with SHDC
- Evidence base
- Statement of Consultation (draft)
- Conditions Statement (Consultants to draft)
- Date of next meeting – to be confirmed.