Who do I contact about Housing?

South Hams District Council on 01803 861234.

Where do I find information about Planning Applications?

If you would like information on development and planning applications please see the South Hams District Council website.

To whom do I speak about refuse collection?

South Hams District Council on 01803 861234.

Where do I locate the cemetery records?

They are available to look at by appointment with the Town Council on 01803 862147.

How can I find out about having an allotment?

Please email Totnes Allotments for further information.

How do I find information about roads?

Devon County Council Highways Department on 03451 551004.

Where can I find information about public transport in Devon?

Follow this link to Journey Devon.

Where can I get advice about legal, money and other problems?

Contact the Totnes Citizens Advice Bureau on 03444 111 444.

Has Totnes Town Council declared a moratorium?

We have responded to the public consultation objecting to the proposed reforms to permitted development rights concerning telecommunications, as it currently relates to the support of the deployment of 5G and extended mobile coverage until there is sound scientific information with regard to the health impact on local residents and wildlife.

Thu 18th June 2020
Last Updated
Wed 10th February 2021