If your community group needs a grant for a specific project, equipment or building, our community fundraiser can help you find the right grant. You can see some of the grants available here. You’ll need to be a constituted group, or a registered charity, community business or social enterprise. If you aren’t any of these Lesley can help you get started with a community group constitution. You can contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01803 862147
Totnes Town Council is opening up a Community Grants Scheme in 2021-22 as detailed below:
Please view the policy and application form for the first round of the 2021/22 Community Grants. There will be a second round as outlined below and organisations are not limited to applying only once per financial year. Each round has a total allocation limit of £25,000. Each award must be spent in the 6 months following payment. The closing dates are outlined below and application forms and supporting information must be sent to our Community Coordinator, Lesley, at email@example.com please.
- Wednesday 12th May at midday – Closing date for Round 1
- 17th May – Council Matters considers the requests for funding and makes a recommendation to Full Council.
- 7th June – recommendation from Council Matters considered by Full Council.
- 8th June – applicants are informed and asked to invoice for the funds agreed.
- Monday 6th September at midday – Closing date for Round 2
- 13th September – Council Matters considers the requests for funding and makes a recommendation to Full Council.
- 4th October – recommendation from Council Matters considered by Full Council.
- 5th October – applicants are informed and asked to invoice for the funds agreed.
All applicants must complete the application form and provide supporting information to be considered for funding.